Century 21 M&M Commercial Real Estate provides the full spectrum of real estate services for commercial clients.
- Whether you are looking for a small or larger commercial property, our commercial real estate professionals recognize that every client has unique needs and every property has unique challenges.
We empower our clients to make informed decisions by providing analysis, development assistance, and lease or sales negotiation.
Why the Century 21 M&M Commercial System?
Whatever your commercial real estate needs, Century 21 M&M Commercial Real Estate professionals have access to training, as well as skills and experience to help you find the best strategy to meet your goals.
Decision Support: Our commercial real estate professionals have tools that analyze the demographics; location, trends, populations. Some of the topics that might be discussed include;
- Rent and Occupancy Costs
- Lease Term
- Property Management
- Renewal and Expansion Options
- Asset Value
- Profit Potential
- Return on Investment
- Preservation of Investment
- Zoning Regulations
- Environmental Conditions
- Special Considerations
Century 21 M&M Commercial Real Estate professionals can provide information to help you analyze the demographics in order to minimize risk;locations, trends, populations.
Century 21 M&M Commercial Agents have access to resources that help assess zoning, environmental, and occupancy requirements. A cash-flow model may also be used to analyze and estimate an investment's income potential versus expenses and yield.
- The Century 21 M&M Commercial real estate network recognizes that your investment value is based on your specific objectives and can offer assistance to help you decide how to achieve your goals.
- Century 21 M&M understands that your evaluation of commercial real estate must ultimately come down to your understanding of the potential return on investment.
Your interests are always our number-one priority, whether this is your first business venture or you have a successful track record of business ownership.
NOTE: As always with any financial investment, it is important to consult with your tax/financial adviser for specific tax and financial advice