With 16 years in accounting and customer service and 8 years in real estate lending behind her, Irma Beltran decided to become a REALTOR in 2009. In 2010 Irma completed the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), the Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS) and the Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) certifications.
Beyond her experience and training, Irma Beltran speaks Spanish and is very involved in her community; Wakefield PTA President, school site council representative, and Turlock Unified parent Advisory Committee. Clearly, Irma is committed to the principles that make a great REALTOR:
- Always watching out
- Thoroughly explaining your choices
- Possesses lots of heart and really cares about you real estate needs
- Carefully listens to your real estate goals, both long and short term
- A steady & sure hand to deal with problems as they arise
- Eager to do all the leg work to ensure smooth, trouble-free transaction
- Provides sure footing so that your investment starts off on the right step
Beltran has honed her skills, tools and knowledge to the highest degree to bring you maximum results. And, rest assured that she has all the elements you need for your investment plan to be a success!
Call Irma today at for a no obligation consultation to discuss your investment needs (209)542-0456.
Feel free to request a special report - “How to Select a personal Realtor and Why Having One is Important to Your Future” at no cost or obligation.
***Graduated from California Career College with honors in 2002.