About Clarence Oliveira, Turlock REALTOR
Recognized as # 3 Top Realtor in the Nation with the Century 21 Brand in 2015.
- Serving Stanislaus, San Joaquin, and Merced Counties.
- Top 1% of Century 21 organization (1998-2015)
- Featured in “Realtor Magazine” in 2000
In Top 100 agents of Century 21 organization (2002-2015 years)
- Received Quality Service award
Specializations in Residential Homes, Residential Income. Ag Land, Dairies, Commercial, and Office Buildings,
Listing, Marketing, and Sales.
- Team assembled of licensed, insured, and experience contractors to repair/renovate properties.
- Weekly updates to all listings.
- Negotiations and Closing in a professional and ethical manner.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Stanislaus, Merced, and San Joaquin counties real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Stanislaus, Merced, and San Joaquin counties, please contact me.