Frances Hensley, Realtor for Century 21 M&M has been serving buyers and sellers in the Greater Modesto area since 2008. She is bi-lingual, fluent in English and Spanish, highly trained and motivated.
Whether you are thinking of buying (or selling) a home, these current market conditions and difficult financial times make that decision much more stressful.
There are many things to consider:
- Would buying a foreclosure or a short sale be to your advantage?
- Can we sell your home through the process of short sale and then try to buy another home?
- How long are we going to have to wait until the market turns around?
- What would your home appraise at in it’s present condition?
- If you make some improvements to your home, would that increase our chances of selling it for a profit?
Today, it is imperative that you consult with an experienced real estate professional. Frances Hensley says “I specialize in buyers and sellers, consulting with my clients on how to conduct successful real estate transactions. I study the market conditions everyday and I’m committed to studying and learning for the rest of my real estate career.”
Further she states, “ I love to excel…love to master whatever I do. I recognize my mistakes and correct them. I am reliable and a good team player. My medical training means that I don’t judge people, but try to understand them, and with their permission, assist them to possible solutions.”
Ethical, according to Encarta Dictionary, is ‘conforming to accepted standards… consistent with agreed principles of correct moral conduct’. Frances says, “Because I am ethical and honest, I provide quality real estate services that impact my customers positively and enhance their family’s quality of life.”