Introducing Our Home Development Partner, JKB Living
With over thirty years of experience, JKB Living Inc. is the premier locally owned homebuilder of Northern California. A family owned business, JKB Living is a committed leader in the community and maintains a standard of excellence that is trademarked in the design and care that goes into each and every home. “Community commitment runs deep at JKB Living,” mentions Founder and President James Brenda. “We live in a bountiful valley and it is our pledge to build homes that reflect the long tradition of quality and value that distinguishes our region.”
With move-in ready homes starting in the low $300k’s, JKB Living’s current communities under construction are located in Hilmar, Oakdale and Patterson. Customers have the luxury of selecting from one of ten spacious floor plans, with four front elevation varieties per floor plan.
Unique One-on-One Design Center Experience
The JKB Living Design Center provides a hands-on experience that is unique to each and every homeowner. Conveniently located in Turlock, JKB Living offers unique home interior and exterior consultations, providing our customers with the full experience to tailor their new home features. Standard features include beautiful cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, pendant lights, granite counters, colored interior paint, and more! The design team takes pride in helping buyers create their dream home.
Design Center appointments typically include the selection of:
• Kitchen countertops, including granite or quartz
• Venetian colors for bathroom counters
• Various lighting fixtures
• Interior and exterior door styles
• Front door paint colors
• Cabinet style and color
• Flooring upgrades including tile, hardwood or laminate
“We especially loved the personal consultation and ability to touch and feel our accent pieces,” one recent JKB Living owner mentions. “With other builders, they just expect you to be happy with what comes with it, which is scary!”
Located in desirable Southwest Oakdale, Belmont combines luxury, convenience, affordability, and energy efficient features.
• Tight-knit community, rich with history and tradition
• Enjoy a countryside home with easy access to Yosemite National Park and the Sierra Nevada mountain range
• Nearby hiking, rafting and recreation opportunities at neighboring Knights Ferry
• Popular annual events include the Oakdale Rodeo and the Oakdale Chocolate Festival
• Career opportunities in commercial, industrial and agricultural industries
The first new Hilmar community built in the heart of Hilmar in over ten years!
• Enjoy a strong sense of community pride with annual community events including the Hilmar Dairy Festival, Parade of Lights and the Hilmar High School homecoming parade
• Home to the famous Hilmar Cheese Company, youth sports, community parks, churches and hometown traditions
Commuters save over $100K in Patterson with the most beautiful, cost-effective homes within commuting distance of the Bay Area! Convenient access to Interstate 5, easy fifteen-minute drive to the Interstate 580 Altamont Pass – while avoiding the gridlock of Interstate 205.
• An affordable and ideal community, rich with history and home to youth recreation organizations, sports leagues, civic clubs and community organizations
• Growing community with commercial, industrial and agricultural career opportunities