A highly talented, educated and dedicated bilingual Realtor with over eight years of Real Estate experience achieving high production Awards every consecutive year providing exceptional customer service to hundreds of satisfied clients and over four years experience in REO and Short sales. Well educated in property management, mortgage finance, property preservation, Residential and Commercial Real Estate.
Summary of Qualifications
- California Bureau of Real Estate License #01411975.
- Registered Realtor®with the National Association of Realtors.
- Registered Realtor®with theCaliforniaAssociation of Realtors.
- Registered member of Merced Association of Realtors.
- Registered member of MetroList MLS Services.
- Registered member of CRMLS California MLS Services.
- Registered member of Equator REO and Short Sale system, Old Republic Default Management Services, Citi Group REO/Affiliates, SingleSource Property Solutions, LPS-Asset Management Solutions, Integrated Asset Services, first American Residential Value View.
- Certified HAFA specialist.
- Successfully completed all required core courses for current California Department of Real Estate, with an emphasis on California Real Estate Laws and Regulations, Finance and Property management.
Professional REO and Short Sale Experience
- Successful REO Listing Agent working with Bank of America and City Residential Lending and numerous qualified buyers.
- Prepare property, complete BPO’s and required reports, list and perform any and all duties assigned to me by the seller or asset management group.
- Present all qualified offers to seller for consideration and provide a professional CMA.
- Confer with title/escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, property preservation specialist and pest control operators to ensure that all terms and conditions of purchase agreement and addendums are met before close of escrow.
- Prepare documentation such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, legally binding required disclosures, closing statements, and stay in constant communication with seller or asset management throughout the process and obtain all legal seller and buyer signatures.
- Coordinate property for closing; oversee signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple MLS services.
- Act as intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers and Lenders generally representing one or the other.
- Stay up to date and advise seller of our ever changing market conditions throughout the listing timeframe.
Real Estate Experience
- BlossomValleyRealty and Financial Inc: Acquired Sales manager position on April, 2005. Sales agent of the year for 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Century 21 M & M and Associates: Los Banos Office Emerald Producer Award 2009, Centurion Producer Award 2010. Centurion Producer Award 2011, Emerald Producer Award 2012, Emerald Producer Award 2013.