I received my California real estate license in 2002 and joined CENTURY 21 in Roseville. Since then, I have been actively selling real estate and working to provide quality service to all of my clients. Every day is different and that's why I like my business! From the initial meeting with my buyers and sellers to meeting the appraiser, various inspectors, talking to loan and escrow officers, it makes everyday exciting. No transaction is the same!
If you plan to sell, I have a detailed marketing plan that will aggressively market your home locally, nationally and internationally. If you plan to buy, I will find the best home that fits your needs, whether resale or new construction. Never think your search or property is too far. I've sold properties from Alta/Grass Valley to Folsom and Downtown Sacramento.
Bank Owned Properties • CENTURY 21 Fine Homes & Estates • Condos/Townhomes • Country Property • Custom Homes • First Time Buyers • Golf Course Communities • Investment Properties • Mobile/Manufactured Housing • New Construction • Probate • Relocation - Corporate & Individual • Residential Resale • Retirement Communities • Short Sales • Vacant Land • 1031 Tax Exchanges
National Association of Realtors • California Association of Realtors • Placer County Association of Realtors • MetroList (Multiple Listing Service)
• 2010 - N.A.R. Approved Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Certification
• 2009 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
• 2008 - Top 10 in Company Production
• 2008 - Sierra-Nevada Silver Award Winner For Production
• 2008 - Placer County Assoc. of Realtors Master Club
• 2008 - Quality Service Producer
• 2008 - Broker/Agent of the Month for the Sacramento Valley