Hello, My name is Ron Stevenson and welcome to my website.
My goal is to assist you in your search for the ideal property, and/or assist you in your search for the right agent to market your valuable asset.
Briefly, I have over 40 years of hands-on experience in farming, farm management, Ag Banking and Real Estate transactions. I began with Ag banking in the 70’s, managed 14,000 acres of diversified row crops in the 80’s, was a state-wide fruit buyer in the 90’s, and am now fully engaged in Ag Real Estate.
I have successfully marketed numerous Ag properties including row crops and orchards. Additionally, I have assisted with several waterfront properties and Duck Club transactions.
Having been raised in the Sacramento /Delta ( Rio Vista), I have experienced an enjoyed the many transitions this beautiful “Delta” has endured. I look forward to serving and assisting you with your experience whether as buyer or seller!
- 206 acres, Jackson Slough Rd. & Hwy 12, Isleton CA
- 107 acres, Jackson Slough Rd & Terminous Rd., Isleton CA
- 85 acres, Terminous Rd, Isleton CA
- 155 acres, Terminous Rd & Hwy 12, Isleton CA
- 106 acres, Hwy 160, Isleto CA
- 111acres, Jackson Slough Rd. Isleton CA
- 115 acres, Isleton Rd. Walnut Grove CA78 acres, Isleton Rd. Walnut Grove CA
|Calif. Farm Bureau
Calif. Waterfowl Assoc
|Eagle Scout, BSA
Cal Poly Alumni Assoc
Sac Metro MLS
Nat’l Assoc. of Realtors